Get ready for your hottest summer ever with our favorite summer makeup looks! Whether you need ideas for a sexy date night makeup look or are heading to the beach but still want to look polished, we’ve pulled together some looks from our recent photoshoots to demonstrate how to get summer-hot without looking like you’re in the middle of a heat wave.
Makeup from left to right: Sigma Copper Belle Duo Eyeliner Set, Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Black Eye Liner, NYX Magnetic Peach Illuminator Powder, NYX Moonbeam Rose Gold Away We Glow Liquid Highlighter, Sigma Gingerbabe Lip Set, Japonesque 01 Nude Pro Performance Lip Lacquer
For a party night out, a graphic cat eye paired with glowy skin can’t be beat!
- – Use a gel or pencil liner to create a bold cat eye shape on your upper eyelids (pro tip: use tape to help create a straight line, but be sure to touch the sticky side to the skin on your hand or arm to reduce the tackiness before putting it on the delicate skin around your eyes).
- – A peachy highlighter brings warmth and shimmer to your cheekbones and helps camouflage any dewiness you might get from dancing on a hot summer night.
- – Finish the look with a nude or coral shimmery lip gloss that flatters your skin tone and you’re ready to party!
Makeup from left to right: FACE Stockholm #43 Brown Pearl Eyeshadow, M.O.T.D Cosmetics Straight to the Point Angled Eyeliner Brush, NYX Cheek on Cheek Light Pink Cheek Contour Duo Palette, Sigma Aura Powder In the Saddle Matte Bronzing Blush, Sigma Mirth Red Lip Base Pencil, LAQA & Co. Hot Sauce Red Avo Lip Butter
A red lip is one of the most confident makeup looks you can wear this summer, which makes it perfect for a date night!
- – To keep your eyes polished yet simple (so your pretty pout stays the focus), use an angled brush to push a deep brown eyeshadow into your lash line (pro tip: wet the brush with setting spray or water before putting it in the eyeshadow to enhance the pigment of the powder and give it more staying power). Using a powder can create a softer, more romantic look than a pencil or gel liner.
- – Sculpt your face with a matte bronzing powder, lightly brushing it into the hollows of your cheekbones, along your hair and jawline and even into the creases of your eyelid to create dimension.
- – Next, it’s red lip time! Make sure your lip look stays put by using a matching red lip liner before grabbing your lipstick. Trace the outline of your natural lip line and fill in your lips for a solid base. Then, top with a longwear red lipstick and be ready to wow!
Makeup from left to right: Sigma Brilliant Dusty Rose Shimmer Cream, FACE Stockholm Legacy Gold Eyeshadow Palette, FACE Stockholm Splendid Rose Pink Powder Blush, Sigma Aura Powder Nymphaea Soft Coral Blush, FACE Stockholm #81 Rose Pink Lip Gloss, FACE Stockholm Black Volumizing Mascara
Summer weddings call for a soft and sweet makeup look and this gold and rose look is perfectly romantic for celebrating!
- – Start with a shimmery cream on your eyelids to create a base for a soft gold smoky eye. Once the cream has set, pat a gold eye shadow onto your eyelids and blend a bronze shimmer powder into the creases for a defined eye.
- – Put some color on your cheeks with a sweet rosy blush, sweeping it lightly up your cheekbones, concentrating it on the apples of your cheek.
- – Top the look off with rosy lip gloss and volumizing mascara to bring it all together (pro tip: make your lashes look even more lush by putting mascara on both sides by looking down and gently applying mascara on the back side of the lashes, making sure not to get any product on your eyelid). Now you’re ready to pop the champagne!
Makeup from left to right: NYX BB Cream Natural Beauty Balm, NYX Retractable Black Eye Liner, Vapour Organic Beauty Simmer Medium Solar Translucent Bronzer, LAQA & Co. Preacher’s Daughter Peach B’lighter, Herbivore Citrine Body Oil, Mermaid No. 1 Body Oil
Going to the beach doesn’t require any makeup, but if you want to feel put together, this look is for you!
- – First, put on your favorite SPF on your face and body to make sure you are protected from the sun. The best beauty tip is having beautiful, safe skin!
- – Once your sun protection has set in, apply a light BB cream to your face and neck and apply a waterproof eyeliner to your lash line to even out your skin and make your eyes pop in any beach selfies you might take.
- – If you want even more coverage and dimension, apply a cream bronzer or blush to your cheeks to lightly contour and bring some color to your face – much prettier than a sunburn!
- – Finish off your beach beauty routine by applying a body oil in a heavenly scent on your legs, arms and chest for a pretty glow (pro tip: apply the oil to the ends of your hair to keep it looking shiny and smooth out on the beach).
There you have it! Some of our favorite summer makeup looks to keep you looking polished and pretty all summer long!