From your gal pals at Lulus, we hope you have a fun and love-filled Valentine’s Day!
Glam up your look just in time for a romantic V-Day dinner, or girl’s night out, with our Gold and Blush Valentine’s Day Eye Makeup Tutorial! We’ve combined a few of our favorite neutral shadows (and a shimmering gold!) to give you a look your crush won’t be able to resist! Peek below to find our steps and tips!
All eye shadows used can be found in The Balm Nude Dude Nude Eye Shadow Kit
1. For your base, start with the tan matte eye shadow Flawless using Sigma brush #E25.
2. Add the mauve matte eye shadow Feisty just below the base color with Sigma brush #E70.
3. Deepen the outer corner by applying Flirty with Sigma brush #E30.
4. Bring that same color down and around to the lower lash line with Sigma brush #E65.
5. Next, brighten the brow bone with the beige eye shadow Fearless using Sigma brush #E47.
6. Carefully apply the gold glitter liner like an eye shadow from the crease down.
7. Apply lengthening false lashes using the applicator in the kit.
8. After the glue is dry, apply a couple coats of mascara.
9. Cover the glue on the upper lash line with the shimmery burgundy eye shadow Funny with Sigma brush #E65.
The contest has ended. Be sure to enter again next week!
Winning Dress Name: Oui Found Love
Winner: Andrea Vente
Valentine’s Day is nearly here, and if you’re still in need of some sweet mani inspo, our Rose Gold and Pink Valentine’s Day Nail Tutorial is just the thing! Soft shades of pink and white, combined with a dazzling rose gold tip, make for a sleek, modern look that’s sure to impress! We’ll show you how to create the look below!
Polishes used for this look: OPI’s Alpine Snow, Floss Gloss’s Baby Baby, and Habit’s Serpentine Fire.
Hannah @ HannahRoxNails
Valentine’s Day is almost here! For a romantic daytime brunch, cocktails with the girls, or even a formal event, we have the Valentine’s Day outfit inspo for you!
Becky Hillyard of the Cella Jane Blog looks absolutely lovely and Valentine’s Day ready in our I Need a Hero Light Pink Halter Dress and a sleek black leather jacket! We love her pairing of dressy and casual pieces for an effortless day-to-night look!
Sarah of Sarah Styles Seattle is date night perfection in our Va Va Voom Wine Red Backless Midi Dress! We can’t get enough of this classy wine red palette, and who could resist those Seychelles Bauble Burgundy Suede Leather Lace-Up Heels?!
Jordan of the Jo & Kemp blog is a vision in our Better than a Sequel Red Two-Piece Dress! She kept her shoe sleek and neutral with our Steve Madden Stecy Natural Ankle Strap Heels, and tied it all together with a red lip!
Be sure to share your Valentine’s Day style on Instagram and use #lovelulus!