It’s your party, and you can get sultry if you want to with our Party Perfect Smokey Eyeshadow Tutorial! A touch of shimmery gold shadow on the lower lash line adds the perfect contrast to this ultra sexy smokey eye. Try the look out for yourself by following our step-by-step tutorial!
1. Start by applying a neutral base eyeshadow to the majority of the lid.
2. Use a pointed brush to create a triangle shape to the outer corner with black eyeshadow.
3. Carefully blend the dark shadow across the lower half of the lid.
4. Next, bring the black eyeshadow around to the lower lash line using a precision brush.
5. Add a pop of shimmery gold shadow to the inner corner of the lower lash line.
6. Highlight the inner corner of the upper lid with a light shimmer eyeshadow.
7. Define the upper lash line by creating a subtle cateye using black cream eyeliner.
8. Complete the look with a few coats of mascara!