A festive holiday mani can come in a variety of shapes and patterns, but this week’s Green and Silver Starburst Nail Tutorial captures the rich jewel tones of the season with its lovely shade of green, and touch of metallic sparkle! Loving this fun accent nail? Our tutorial below will show you how to get the look!
Hannah @ HannahRoxNails
Need to bring a little holiday cheer indoors this season? Our latest Holiday Decor Must-Haves will leave you feeling oh-so merry and bright with glitzy ornaments, dazzling wrapping paper, and festive cards and prints! Take a peek at the links below to shop the roundup and get to decoratin’!
Shop this roundup:
1. Golden Garland Holiday Greeting Card 2. Let It Snow Snowflake Ornament 3. Valentine Teeny Heart Dinnerware 4. Jingle Peace Embellished Filled Pillow Benefiting St. Jude 5. 3-Piece Russell Tree Decor Set in Copper 6. Baby it’s Cold Outside Print 7. Glitter Star Garland 8. VINTERMYS Metallic Gift Wrap
Hello again LuLu*s loves! We’re back with some stylish fall-to-winter fashion inspo to satisfy your craving for all things chic, straight from some of our fabulous bloggers! Whether you’re spending the chilly season in a winter wonderland, or enjoying the sunny west coast, we’re sure the looks below will suit your fancy!
Meagan of Because of Jackie in our Bamboo Montage 80X Black Over the Knee Flat Boots, Blowfish Bilocate Burgundy Fawn Belted Wedge Boots, Quick On the Drawstring Black Tote, and our Jack by BB Dakota Martini Black Vegan Leather Pants!
Becky of Cella Jane in our Lucy Love Kensie Black Print Dress, Neo-Noir Cropped Washed Black Skinny Jeans, Rhythm The Pocket Slate Blue Fedora Hat, Somedays Lovin’ Venkman Blush Pink Oversized Wool Coat, and Sheela 11 Grey Peep Toe Booties!
1. Begin by sweeping a metallic silver eyeshadow across the upper lid.
2. Carefully add black eyeshadow to the outer corner of the lid.
3. Lightly blend the black eyeshadow across the crease to the inner corner.
4. Bring the black eyeshadow down and around the lower lash line.
5. Apply metallic gold eyeshadow to the center of the lid.
6. Create a cat eye using black liner, and complete the look with mascara!