Spring has nearly sprung, and with sunshine on the way we couldn’t resist a chic white mani to brighten up our look! With a touch of shimmery metallic gold, this week’s White and Gold Triangle Nail Tutorial is unstoppable! Find our steps below to make this look yours!
Hannah @ HannahRoxNails
Making plans this weekend with that special someone? Or maybe you’re heading out for a much-needed ladies’ night?! We suggest you pair that sexy LBD with this must-try glamorous Date Night Eyeshadow Tutorial! A sultry cat eye tops off a vibrant coral and violet combo that we know you will just L-O-V-E! Find the full tutorial outlined below!
1. Choose a matte brown eyeshadow and begin by applying this base color along the lower half of your lid.
2. Next, apply a shimmery champagne eyeshadow from the inner corner to the middle of the lid.
3. Create a pop of color by applying a vibrant coral shadow to the outer corner.
4. Concentrating on the outer half of the lid, carefully blend a violet eyeshadow along the crease and lower lash line.
5. Using a precision brush, create a small cat eye on the upper lash line using black cream eyeliner.
6. Complete the date night look by applying mascara to all lashes!
There just might be a new beau in your life when you try out this adorable Hair Bow Tutorial! With wedding season in full swing, and Valentine’s Day right around the corner, this pretty up-do is exactly what you need to dress up your look! Our detailed tutorial below gives you step-by-step instructions to make this look your own!
1. Pull your hair up into a high ponytail.
2. Create a messy bun, but leave the ends of the pony sticking out of the bun as shown.
3. Carefully split the bun into two equal halves for the bow.
4. Pull up the ends of the pony to make the center of the bow.
5. Secure the bow with bobby pins and finish with hairspray!