We’re taking the must-have shades of the season, and transforming them into bold eye looks with our Mauve Matte Eye Tutorial! Looking to change up your favorite cat-eye look? See our tutorial for tips on how to use this dreamy shade!
All shadows used for this look can be found in the Sigma Nightlife Eye Shadow Palette.
1. Start by using Sigma brush #E70 to apply the base shade Panache to the center of the lid.
2. Add Urbanette to the crease and outer corner, with pointed Sigma brush #E30.
3. Bring the same eye shadow around and down to the lower lash-line, using precise Sigma brush #E65.
4. Soften the center of the lid by applying Skyline below the crease, with Sigma brush #E47.
5. Use the same eye shadow and brush from previous step to brighten the brow bone.
6. Carefully line the upper lash line with Sigma Gel Liner and Sigma brush #E10 to create the perfect cat eye shape.
7. Use the applicator to apply adhesive glue to the Eylure Lengthening False Eyelashes and place on the lash-line.
8. Complete the look with Sigma Volumizing mascara!