Oh, my metallic! This week’s runway ready Gunmetal Gold Glitter Half Moon mani is everything! A bit of gold glitter makes all the difference on a cool gunmetal base for a showstopping, fashion week-worthy look! If you’re loving this mani as much as we are, check out the tutorial below and try it for yourself!
New York Fashion Week has come to a fabulous end, and everyone is still a-buzz about the fashion, the celebs, and, of course, the cool catwalk tunes! So, naturally, we have to bring you some of our favorite tracks that were the backdrop for NYFW’s amazing collections! We are willing to bet each of these songs will have you strutting your stuff in no time!
DKNY shook it up with this mash-up!
“Rude Boy Resort” – Papa Roach vs. Rihanna
Lela Rose kept it royal!
“White Teeth Teens” – Lorde
J. Crew had us dancing!
“Latch” – Disclosure feat. Sam Smith
Alexander Wang took us back and pumped us up!
“Eye of the Tiger” – Survivor
Marc by Marc Jacobs kept it mellow and we were in love!
“Elephant” – Tame Impala
One of our favorite and most fashionable events of the season is at long last upon us: Spring 2015 New York Fashion Week! Guys and gals from across the globe gather to catch a glimpse of their favorite designers’ collections, while also debuting some fashionable digs of their own! With chic street style in mind, our bloggers headed off to New York in their LuLu*s best, and oh, did they deliver! Check out some of our favorite shots so far and stay tuned for even more #LULUSATNYFW fashion throughout the week!
You’ve seen a smokey eye before, but not quite like this! We chose a neutral brown palette with a touch of gold shimmer for added glam! From the office to a dinner date, we know that as soon as you give our Golden Smokey Eye Tutorial a whirl you’ll be rocking this sultry look all season long!
- Begin by applying chocolate brown pencil eyeliner to the upper lash line, and white pencil eyeliner to the lower waterline.
- Sweep a matte, dark brown eyeshadow lightly across the lower third of the lid.
- Next, apply a matte medium brown eyeshadow across the crease.
- Choose a small angled brush and apply dark brown shadow to the lower lash line.
- Add a hint of champagne shimmery eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye to create a pop.
- Apply a golden shimmer shadow from the inner corner, and blend towards the middle of the upper lid.
- Complete the look by applying mascara and touching up the white pencil eyeliner if needed.