Shop the preview and these chic styles here!
The contest has ended. Be sure to enter again next week!
Winning Dress Name: Swing Fling
With winter thaw approaching, we’re pulling out all the stops with our cool blue ombre nail tutorial! Soft transitional shades and pastel hues are IT right now (think rose quartz, camel, and beige), so capture the trend with the simple tutorial below.
Polish used for this look: Memorable from Formula X, blended with white. (The more white you mix the lighter the shade.)
Hannah @ HannahRoxNails
We’re taking the must-have shades of the season, and transforming them into bold eye looks with our Mauve Matte Eye Tutorial! Looking to change up your favorite cat-eye look? See our tutorial for tips on how to use this dreamy shade!
All shadows used for this look can be found in the Sigma Nightlife Eye Shadow Palette.
1. Start by using Sigma brush #E70 to apply the base shade Panache to the center of the lid.
2. Add Urbanette to the crease and outer corner, with pointed Sigma brush #E30.
3. Bring the same eye shadow around and down to the lower lash-line, using precise Sigma brush #E65.
4. Soften the center of the lid by applying Skyline below the crease, with Sigma brush #E47.
5. Use the same eye shadow and brush from previous step to brighten the brow bone.
6. Carefully line the upper lash line with Sigma Gel Liner and Sigma brush #E10 to create the perfect cat eye shape.
7. Use the applicator to apply adhesive glue to the Eylure Lengthening False Eyelashes and place on the lash-line.
8. Complete the look with Sigma Volumizing mascara!
Repeat after me: Oscar Isaac. Adam Driver. John Boyega.
Commit these names to memory, babes, because these are the fiiiiiine men of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and they are going to be gracing us with their presence for years to come! Oscar Isaac, 36, plays Poe Dameron (the handsome and quick-witted pilot that we’d let fly us anywhere in the galaxy), Adam Driver, 32, plays the brooding and babe-ly Kylo Ren (son of Han Solo and Princess Leia, who makes us want to give the Dark Side a shot), and John Boyega, 23, plays Finn (the stormtrooper with a conscience and a smile that will make you weak in the knees).
Basically, the fate of the galaxy is in the hands of these three, and, quite frankly, we are A-okay with that!