1. Youngblood Mineral Radiance Moisture Tint in Medium 2. Giella Bronzer 3. Giella Eye M Glam Highlighter 4. Smashbox Soft Lights Shimmer 5. Giella Eye Liner Pencil in Zest 6. Satin Dusty Rose Lipstick 7. Giella Lip Gloss in LipGlam
The Benefits of Bronze: If there is any time of year to strip down your usual makeup regiment, it’s in the summertime. Going for a minimal bronzed look, will give you a healthy tanned look that is even, glowing, and has no harmful rays involved. If you’re like me and wear a hat when you’re out in the sun, you may end up with a lighter skin tone on your face, and adding a little bit of bronze is a super-quick fix; just be sure to blend into your neckline for even coverage!
In this tutorial we have featured products from Giella Custom Blend Cosmetics who let you customize your colors with really cool mixers, and finishes.
What to do:
1. We started with a real lightweight tinted moisturizer rather than a heavy cover-up, and did a light, eyebrow fill-in to match our model’s lovely dark locks and to add some definition.
2. Next we used a large cheek brush and applied in the sun bronzing powder, starting at the cheeks and blending into the neck. (Be sure to brush a small amount along the forehead and nose as well!) This was followed by a pinky/honey colored blush to add a little color without over-dominating.
3. For the eyes we used a neutral eye shadow collection for the lids, and then worked outwards with Giella’s Eye M Glam Highlighter. We added a slight black cat-eye and a touch of bronze eyeliner to highlight the inner corners and under lids.
4. Finally we finished with a satin, dusty rose-colored lipstick and a sheer, neutral-toned lip gloss.