Sometimes, we gals just don’t want to mess with our hair in the morning. Enough with the blow drying, the straightening, and the hairspray already!
When you’ve got five minutes to get to work, and you want a hair style to get you through the day looking fabulous, the Heidi Braid is your answer. Follow these 5 simple steps, and get ready for the compliments:
- Part hair down the middle and separate into two pony tails.
- Braid each pony tail and tie off with clip or hair tie.
- Lift one braid and lay over the top of your head. Fasten with bobby pins.
- Lift up the other braid, lay it parallel to the first braid, and fasten into place.
- Secure both braids with as many bobby pins as you see fit.
Now you can make this look clean or messy, depending on your mood. Personally, I like mine to look a little windswept, like Mary Kate’s braid above. To start with, braid more loosely and then lightly curl a few loose strands around your face to soften the look.
Remember, when you’re in a pinch, this look is a cinch. That Heidi knew what she was yodelling about.