This week we sought inspiration straight from the New York runways to create our smouldering 2015 NYFW Inspired Eye Shadow Tutorial! We chose some of of our favorite grey, black, and metallic silver eye shadows from the Sigma Nightlife Palette for the perfect night-out ready smokey eye! Get your glam on and follow our full tutorial below!
Steps (Using the Sigma Nightlife Palette):
1. Begin by applying Panache as the base using Sigma brush #E25.
2. Next, sweep the shimmery No Waiting eye shadow to the lower half of your lid using brush #E55.
3. Bring that same eye shadow around and under the lower lash line using brush #E65.
4. Use pointed brush #E30 to apply Leather Pants to the outer corner as shown.
5. Apply NYX Jet Black Two Timer Dual Ended Eyeliner to the upper lash line.
6. Fully blend out the lid to create a smudged look using brush #E37
7. Clean up the brow bone with matte Skyline using brush #E47.
8. Add a pop of silver with Disco Ball to the very inner corner using brush #E05
9. Complete the look with lots of mascara!