If there is a hair style we can never quite get enough of, it’s a pretty braid paired with dreamy tousled locks! This elegant braided crown is easier than ever thanks to our simple tutorial, with full step-by-step photos and instructions below! Try this look out for yourself and let us know what you think!
1. Starting with a middle part, section the left side just behind your ear to begin the braid.
2. Braid toward the back-center of your head, then fasten with pins below the crown.
3. Repeat braid on other side of your part.
4. Next, pull the second braid under the fastened braid so they meet in the middle.
5. Fasten with pins until both sides feel secure.
6. Create volume on top by carefully loosening the hair with a comb.
7. Hide any stray ends and finish the look with hairspray!