Short on time but still wanna look sophisticated? This super chic low rolled bun tutorial will be your new go-to! In mere minutes you can tame those fly-aways creating the perfect look to last you from day to date! Follow the easy steps below and you’ll be rocking this elegant up-do in no time!
1. Pull hair back into a sleek low ponytail.
2. Slightly loosen the hair-tie and split hair above it into 2 even sections.
3&4. While holding the split hair, pull the ponytail up and through the opening.
5. Tighten the ponytail until the hair-tie is hidden.
6. Fully backcomb the entire ponytail to create a full bun.
7. Smooth the underside of the hair and pull up.
8. Tuck the pony into the opening above the hair-tie and secure with as many pins as needed.