A girl can never have too many fab up-do options for a night on the town, and we absolutely adore this simple double braid-into-bun look! Perfect for keeping you hair up and away during those warm summer nights, this sweet style is easy to achieve — just follow our steps below!
1. Part the front half of your hair into two sections to use for the braids.
2. Next, use the remaining hair to make a ponytail.
3. Make a messy bun using a hair-tie (and bobby pins if needed).
4. Section the thicker side of your front pieces into even halves.
5. French braid the front section into an inside-out braid.
6. Repeat with the back section.
7. Braid the last piece on the other side of your part.
8. Wrap the double braids down and under the bun, and fasten with pins.
9. Fasten the last braid up and around the bun with pins to complete the look!