If eyes are the window to the soul, be sure to make them pop with our eye enlarging makeup tutorial! With a few shades of brown your eyes will look big and beautiful without looking overdone. It’s the easiest way to bring focus to your best feature. Follow the steps below to make those pretty peepers pop!
1. Sweep white eyeshadow across the bottom half of the upper lid.
2. Choose a neutral medium brown shadow and apply to the entire crease of the lid.
3. Using an angle brush, create a cat-eye shape with a dark brown eyeshadow.
4. With the same brush and color as step 3, bring the shadow down and around, lightly lining the outer edge of the lower lid.
5. Add a touch of shimmery champagne colored eyeshadow to the inner corner.
6. Complete this eye enlarging look with black liner and mascara.