Congrats 2014 graduates; your day has arrived! Now before you head off to the ceremony, let’s talk graduation cap hair! For a soft summery style that will look fab even under the cap, give our simple hair curling tutorial a go! This pretty hair style will have you smiling long after the photos and into grad night!
1. Section and pin the top half of your hair up.
2. Curl front pieces away from your face and all remaining pieces towards the front.
3. Repeat the same process with the next section.
4. Next, hairspray all over while the curls are still in ringlets.
5. Once the curls have completely cooled off, carefully finger comb to blend and separate.
6. Fasten your cap with a couple bobby pins and finish with another round of hairspray!