There just might be a new beau in your life when you try out this adorable Hair Bow Tutorial! With wedding season in full swing, and Valentine’s Day right around the corner, this pretty up-do is exactly what you need to dress up your look! Our detailed tutorial below gives you step-by-step instructions to make this look your own!
1. Pull your hair up into a high ponytail.
2. Create a messy bun, but leave the ends of the pony sticking out of the bun as shown.
3. Carefully split the bun into two equal halves for the bow.
4. Pull up the ends of the pony to make the center of the bow.
5. Secure the bow with bobby pins and finish with hairspray!