We’re back with yet another amazing tutorial from the hair guru’s in the studio! The hair-bow has blown up ever since Gaga stepped out on the scene in a platinum version on the top of her head. While it was definitely a paparazzi-stopper, the LuLu*s version is a little more modest with a half-up, half-down style and a neatly tucked bow.
1. Pull hair into half-up, half-down section
2. Band hair as if creating a ponytail, pull hair through until a loop is made
3. Part loop and secure with pins
4. Take bottom section of hair loop and wrap around multiple times to create bow “knot” and secure with pins
5. Use pins to widen loops on each side to create the “bow” look
How will you rock this bow-tiful hairstyle?
Congrats to the winner of the How Would You Wear This? Contest!