1. Begin with wavy hair, and create volume by backcombing under the crown.
2. Loosely twist back the hair from the crown of your hair, and leave out pieces on both sides framing your face.
3. Center the twisted piece and pin.
4. Next, carefully twist the ponytail up and counterclockwise.
5. Your twist should now look like a bun.
6. Hold the bun in place, and pin underneath.
7. Combine the left front hair to the tail of the bun as shown.
8. Use the remaining front hair on right to twist back and under the bun.