Wherever this summer takes you, having fresh ways to pull your hair back is a must! Our inside-out braided ponytail is the perfect go-to for a cute and simple look that will keep your hair perfectly styled from yoga class to poolside! To get this fun braided look, follow our steps below!
1. Part your hair to one side and section a small amount of hair from the crown to begin the braid.
2. Next, loosely french braid inside-out moving down towards the top of the ear.
3. Finish the braid at the jaw line and pull remaining hair into a full side ponytail. Fasten with a clear hair-tie.
4. Working from the top down, carefully loosen each section of the braid to widen for fullness.
5. Complete the look by wrapping a small piece of hair from the ponytail around the hair-tie and bobby-pin.