Need to get party-ready in a pinch? Or maybe you’re in need of a new look for Thanksgiving dinner? Our Low Rolled Updo is just the thing! We are absolutely loving the chic-meets-casual look of this updo and how simple it is to create! Check our steps below for all the deets!
1. Begin with a loose, low ponytail.
2. Part hair above the hair-tie.
3. Pull pony up and through into a topsy.
4. Repeat previous step into another topsy.
5. Use your index finger and wrap another topsy to create the roll.
6. Continue to roll until you run out of ponytail.
7. Fasten under the roll with bobby pins until it feels secure.