Upgrade your french braid from feminine, to fab and fresh with this week’s Messy Twist Hair Tutorial! A simple side twist travels all the way down into a perfectly tousled look that we are loving for warmer days! Find the full tutorial and steps below!
1. Part your hair to the side, and grab two even sections from the fuller side of the part.
2. Begin your twist by pulling the front section upwards, and the back section down.
3. Twist the sections together and away from your face.
4. Similar to a french braid, add hair to the bottom section, and continue to twist back.
5. Continue adding pieces and twist all the way down to the ends of your hair.
6. Finish the twist by tightly wrapping the two final sections, and fastening with a hair-tie (the tight twist will naturally loosen).
9. Carefully hold each section of the twist, and gently loosen for fullness.
10. Keep loosening all the way down and finish with hairspray!