We say there is nothing sexier than a smoldering smokey eye, but when you add navy and plum to the mix, it becomes a spring-ready masterpiece! Give this pretty plum look a try by following our simple steps below!
1. Apply a neutral-toned base color to the upper portion of the lid.
2. Next, sweep a plum-colored eyeshadow to the bottom half of the lid.
3. Blend a shimmery, navy blue eyeshadow over the plum eyeshadow.
4. Use an angle brush to bring the color down and around to the lower lash line.
5. Next, add a highlight to the inner corner.
6. Apply a matte beige eyeshadow just below the brow bone.
7. Create a cat eye using black cream eyeliner and a precision brush.
8. Complete the look with a few coats of mascara on the top and bottom lashes!