Wanting to show off your backless holiday dress, or maybe you need to spruce up that second-day hair? Grab your curling iron and give our Party Perfect Ponytail Hair Tutorial a go! Our full tutorial will show you how to achieve this perfectly tousled look in a just a few steps!
1. Start by curling all of your hair away from your face into ringlets.
2. Use your fingers to comb out and loosen the curls.
3. Backcomb under the crown of your hair for fullness.
4. Using a comb, start from behind the ears and section off your hair.
5. Pull the back section up into a ponytail.
6. Twist the right side back over the hair-tie and fasten with bobby pins.
7. Repeat the twist on the left side and be sure to hide any pins.
8. Complete with hairspray!