Some of our favorite Fashion Week looks were the simplest, and this week’s Runway-Ready Low Ponytail tutorial captures that chic runway look in an everyday style! Follow our steps below to get this look for yourself!
1. Section the front half of your hair just behind your ears.
2. Backcomb the crown for fullness on top.
3. Smooth by lightly combing.
4. Fasten the back section into a low ponytail.
5. Pull the left section back, and wrap over the pony. Fasten underneath with a few bobby pins.
6. Repeat with the right section. Finish with hairspray to complete this sleek and fashionable hairstyle!