Timeless elegance will be your best accessory when you try our Side Swept Curls Hair Tutorial! For prom, upcoming weddings, or parties, we are loving how effortlessly glamorous this look is! Take a peek at our full tutorial with step-by-step instructions below!
1. Part your hair to the side, and starting with the smaller section of hair, begin curling towards your face (we used a curling iron as a wand!).
2. Continue curling in that same direction all the way around, then set the ringlets using a light hairspray.
3. Once the hair has cooled, blend the ringlets by lightly combing out with a wide-tooth comb.
4. Repeat for the opposite side.
5. Create volume at the crown of your hair by backcombing, using the smaller-tooth side of the comb.
6. Using both hands, start twisting the hair from the smaller side of the part and carefully hold in place.
7. After you’ve created your twist, pin in place.
8. Finish the look with hairspray and voila! A beautiful and easy side swept hairstyle for any special occasion!