Looking to up your smokey eye game? For your next special occasion or night on the town, be sure to give our Sultry Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial a whirl! With a touch of shimmering gold paired with blended neutral shades, there will be no stopping you and this sexy look. Our full how-to is outlined below!
All shadows used can be found in the Sigma Nightlife Eye Shadow Palette.
1. Start with the light brown, matte eye shadow, Panache, across the middle of the upper lid.
2. Add the amber eye shadow, Topaz, from the inner corner to the center of the lid.
3. Carefully add the black eye shadow, Leather Pants, just to the outer corner of the upper lid and blend across.
4. Bring the same Leather Pants eye shadow down and around the lower lash line.
5. Lightly line both the upper lash line and waterline with black pencil liner.
6. Add a touch of the golden 4 Star eye shadow to the inside of the lower lash line. Finish the look with false lashes and mascara!