When it comes to Rush, first impressions are everything. For hair, we recommend keeping it classic. Although the goal is to stand out, going over the top is a definite don’t. We turned to our hair gurus in the studio for assistance, and they came up with the perfect collegiate coif! Rush can be chaotic, so having your hair tucked away is key. The knotted side pony is easy, neat and totally schoolgirl chic. Follow the steps below and you’ll be going Greek in no time!
1. Separate the hair into two sections. Pull the back section towards the front and hold down.
2. Loop the front section around the back and pull the hair into a simple knot.
3. Double knot the braid and pull tight.
4. Secure with an elastic hair tie and pull it under the knot to conceal.
5. Use a bobby pin to secure the hair into place.
6. Use a comb to settle the pony and voila!