If you ever wondered how to make the perfect fishtail braid, our Topsy Fishtail Braid Tutorial makes this sought after look oh, so easy! A few twists and topsy ponytails combine to create a voluminous (and versatile!) style, perfect for any occasion!
1. Starting with slightly wavy hair, grab a small section from the front left side, and twist towards the back.
2. Twist the right side to match, and fasten with a clear elastic hair tie.
3. Check to be sure the twists look even from the back.
4. Next, reach up and under the hair tie to grab the pony, and to create a topsy.
5. Double check that the twist is centered.
6. On both sides, take even sections of hair from under the twist and create another small ponytail on top.
7. Carefully topsy that small pony as well.
8. Create a third pony on top of that section (like step 6).
9. Continue to create your topsy ponytails all the way down to the end.
10. Once you reach the end of the hair, fasten with a final hair tie.
11. To finish the look, loosen each section working from the top down. Widen the pony until you’ve created a voluminous faux fishtail!