Bring a little romantic twist to your ‘do with the our lovely Twisty Low Ponytail Hair Tutorial! If you have your sights set on spring styles and fresh looks, our simple tutorial is great for a special occasion, or second-day curls! Find the steps outlined below!
1. Start this hairstyle by curling your hair into soft ringlets.
2. Finger comb the ringlets to create loose waves.
3. Backcomb the crown of your hair for volume.
4. Section your hair behind your ears on both sides.
6. Next, clip the top section up, and use a small elastic hair tie to start the low ponytail.
7. Un-clip the top section to twist and pin as shown.
8. Take the right section and twist towards the center.
9. Fasten the twist by pinning into the hair tie.
10. Finish by twisting the right side over to cover the hair tie.
11. Mist with hairspray to hold in place.