Pump up your side pony with our winding side braid hair tutorial! A few twists and turns can easily take your braid from blasé to beautiful! It’s the perfect way to tame your mane and create a casual coif fit for a day at the park. Whatever the occasion, you’ll be sure to get a slew of compliments!
1) Part your hair to the side and braid a small section all the way to the ends. We chose to do an inside out braid but either works!
2) Use a clear elastic band to hold the braid.
3) Fasten the braid under the crown of your hair using bobby pins. Place the top hair over to hide all pinning.
4) Carefully wrap the braid around all the remaining hair into a low side pony.
5) Fasten the entire ponytail with another clear elastic band.