It’s now easier than ever to pull off those high fashion beauty looks with simple how-to’s like our Runway Inspired Black Eyeliner Makeup Tutorial! Winged eyeliner lovers can now get double the glam by following the steps below!
– Begin by applying beige eyeshadow to the arch just below the brow.
– Next, use a light brown eyeshadow as the base color.
– Create depth by applying a darker brown eyeshadow within the crease.
– Add a touch of champagne shimmery eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye to create a pop.
– Follow the upper lash line using an angle brush and black cream eyeliner.
– Repeat the previous step for the bottom liner.
– To complete the runway inspired look, finish with false lashes and mascara!