I‘m not afraid to admit that I’m a huge fan of makeup. When applied tastefully and with skill, makeup can really play up your natural beauty and create your own individual style. But while I’d love to let my eyeshadows and lipsticks multiply on a gorgeous vanity like Dita Von Teese’s (pictured below), I’ve managed to narrow my essentials down to five main things:
1. Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation – this rich cover-up is so moisturizing on my dry skin.
2. Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer – great for those unwelcome breakouts that manage to find us.
3. Lancome Eyeshadow in Mochaccino – to fill in my brows and define my eyes.
4. Almay Intense i-Color Mascara – for blue eyes (my favorite mascara by far).
5. Mac Matte Lipstick in Chili – this orange-red shade is great for warm skin tones.
Ok, now that I’ve dished, I want to hear about your essentials. Share your great finds and treasures!