Glam up your look just in time for a romantic V-Day dinner, or girl’s night out, with our Gold and Blush Valentine’s Day Eye Makeup Tutorial! We’ve combined a few of our favorite neutral shadows (and a shimmering gold!) to give you a look your crush won’t be able to resist! Peek below to find our steps and tips!
All eye shadows used can be found in The Balm Nude Dude Nude Eye Shadow Kit
1. For your base, start with the tan matte eye shadow Flawless using Sigma brush #E25.
2. Add the mauve matte eye shadow Feisty just below the base color with Sigma brush #E70.
3. Deepen the outer corner by applying Flirty with Sigma brush #E30.
4. Bring that same color down and around to the lower lash line with Sigma brush #E65.
5. Next, brighten the brow bone with the beige eye shadow Fearless using Sigma brush #E47.
6. Carefully apply the gold glitter liner like an eye shadow from the crease down.
7. Apply lengthening false lashes using the applicator in the kit.
8. After the glue is dry, apply a couple coats of mascara.
9. Cover the glue on the upper lash line with the shimmery burgundy eye shadow Funny with Sigma brush #E65.