We’ve given the half-up bun you know and love a fresh update with our Double Top Knot Hair Tutorial! Two cute top knots bring twice the fun to this cute and trendy hair style. Lovin’ the look? Find the steps below!
1. Start this hairstyle by backcombing the crown for volume.
2. Smooth unwanted frizz, and then pull back the hair from the crown into a ponytail.
3. Use a clear elastic hair-tie to create a small, messy bun, while leaving the ends of the pony down.
4. Grab another section of hair beneath the first bun and join with the top ponytail.
5. Use another clear elastic hair-tie to create a second messy bun beneath the first.
6. Adjust the buns to preferred messiness and mist with hairspray to hold.