Want to hydrate and tone your skin, reduce cellulite and stretch marks, and feel energized all with one beauty product? Keep reading! Our DIY coconut coffee scrub cubes are not only super easy to make, but you probably already have the ingredients in your kitchen! Use this exfoliating scrub on your skin in the morning and you might even get an extra boost of energy!
With two stretch mark and cellulite-fighting ingredients, the powerful combination of coconut oil and coffee grounds is great for your skin and smells heavenly, too! Coffee is not only packed with antioxidants making it anti-aging and detoxifying, it is a natural astringent that (temporarily) makes your skin tighter and firmer. Coconut oil is one of our favorite beauty products because of its many amazing benefits (read more about it here) and has tons of Vitamin E, which is the ultimate anti-aging vitamin. It is a great moisturizer that delays wrinkles and sagging, plus its antibacterial properties help prevent breakouts!
What You’ll Need:
-1/2 cup coconut oil (We like Dr. Bronner’s Magic All-One Organic Virgin Coconut Oil)
-1/2 cup freshly ground coffee beans (you can use your leftover morning grounds)
-Ice cube tray or mini muffin tin (regular size muffin tin will work)
1. Microwave your coconut oil briefly to soften
2. Combine coffee grounds and coconut oil, stir well
3. Pour mixture into ice cube tray or muffin tin
4. Place in the freezer until cubes are hardened
5. Pop your cubes out and store in an airtight container in the fridge/freezer
6. Several hours before using, take a cube out and let it soften to room temperature
Double or triple your batch and have great homemade presents to give to friends and family for Christmas!