Your go-to cat eye just got a whole lot sweeter with our Emerald Green Eyeliner Tutorial! Shimmery green eyeshadow adds an alluring element to a bold cat eye for a perfect day-to-night look. The full tutorial below will show you just how to make this look yours!
1. Begin by applying a matte beige eyeshadow to the bottom half of the eyelid.
2. Next, apply a neutral tan shadow just above the crease for your base color.
3. Create depth with a darker brown eyeshadow to the lower lash line, and outer corner of the top lid.
4. With a precision brush, carefully add shimmery emerald eyeshadow to the lower lash line.
5. Add a champagne shimmer shadow to just the inner corner of the eye.
6. Blend a golden shimmer eyeshadow to the bottom half of the eyelid.
7. Use black liner to create a dramatic cat eye, and to line the waterline.
8. Complete the look with a few coats of mascara!