When it comes to being naughty or nice, we choose “knotty” every time! This week’s adorable Knotty Updo Hair Tutorial is so simple to execute and perfect for day or night. Wear it as a chic and sleek pony, or pin it up for a casual updo! If you’re lovin’ this knotty look, be sure to check out the full step-by-step tutorial below!
1. Divide hair at the crown of the head into two even sections, then tie into a simple knot.
2. Add hair to each side of the knot (as you would doing a french braid) then tie into another knot below the first.
3. Repeat previous step for a third section, pulling hair from each side.
4. Use the remaining amount of hair for the fourth and final knot.
5. Fasten the bottom with an elastic band. You can either leave the style as a low ponytail, or tuck the hair up and underneath the knots with bobby pins to create a cute updo instead!