From a day at the office to a fun night out, our Day to Night Eye Shadow Tutorial has got you covered! With just a bit more eyeliner for a smouldering cat-eye, and a glimmering glitter accent, your subtle daytime look can be instantly glam-ified! Our tutorial below shares all the deets!
1. Apply a neutral base eye shadow (Tervetuloa from The Balm Voyage Vol. 2 Face Palette) to the lower half of the lid.
2. Sweep a bronze shimmer eye shadow (Bienvenue from The Balm Voyage Vol. 2 Face Palette) to the center of the lid.
3. Next, add a lighter color shimmer eye shadow (Kuwakaribisha from The Balm Voyage Vol. 2 Face Palette) to the inner corner of the eye.
4. Apply an inner eye brightener (NYX Light 3-in-1 Wonder Pencil in Light) to the waterline.
5. Complete the day look with black eyeliner (Honeybee Gardens JobaColors Jet Set Black Eyeliner Pencil) and mascara (Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Black Magic Mascara).
6. For the evening look, add black eye shadow (Failte from The Balm Voyage Vol. 2 Face Palette) to the crease, and outer corner of the lid.
7. Thicken the black eyeliner and add to the waterline.
8. Create a pop with gold liquid liner (NYX Crystal Silk Gold Liquid Crystal Liner) below the lower lash line.