After a full day of dancing at Coachella, who could resist hitting the snooze button for a few extra zzz’s in the morning!? Wanna sleep in without sacrificing your makeup routine? We say grab that extra beauty sleep and get ready with our simple 3, 5 & 10 Minute Makeup Tutorial! It’s the perfect way to enhance your natural beauty in a breeze! Follow the steps below to get made up in minutes and move on with your day!
- Begin by applying foundation primer to the entire face. This creates a smooth surface for face makeup, also allowing makeup to last without becoming shiny and fills in any fine lines.
- Next use tinted moisturizer to create an even skin tone.
- Mascara is the perfect finishing touch for a quick makeup application!
- Add concealer to under eyes and to hide blemishes.
- A touch of blush/bronzer to your cheek bones to create a fresh look.
- Curl your lashes for a simple touch to make your lashes look longer!
- Highlighter is a nice touch for light reflection to the upper cheeks bones, nose and chin.
- A fine line of black eyeliner helps to create a slightly more dramatic look.
- Finish up with your favorite lipstick!