Are you on the hunt for some warm weather-ready hairstyles? For a fun “twist” on the classic side braid, give our Chain Braid Hair Tutorial a try! Follow the step-by-step instructions below to see how to get this chic chain look!
1. Begin by pulling all your hair to one side, then splitting into two even sections.
2. Pin back the front section and split the remaining hair into two even pieces.
3. Simultaneously twist both pieces inward towards the neck.
4. Continue twisting and wrapping the twists outward away from your neck.
5. Secure the twist with a clear elastic tie.
6. Next, release the back section and split into two even pieces.
7. Repeat steps 3-5 from above.
8. Carefully wrap the twists together, towards your neck, to create the chain braid!