Being a little “knotty” every once in a while is A-okay with us, especially if you’re talking about giving our cute and simple Knotty Braided Hair Tutorial a try! With just two braids, and a double knot, this elegant look can be yours! Check out the full tutorial below!
1. Part your hair down the middle, then braid each side and fasten with clear elastic hair-ties.
2. Gently loosen the braids by carefully pulling and widening.
3. Check and compare your two braids to make sure they are even.
4. Next, tie the braids in a simple knot towards the nape of your neck.
5. Tie the braids again into a double knot, pulling upwards to create the bun shape.
6. Hide the ends with bobby pins and finish with hair spray if needed.