Ready for a hairstyle that you are going to want to wear forever and ever? Our absolutely darling Infinity Knot Hair Tutorial is just that! This may take a couple of tries to get on your own, so grab your best gal pal and have fun making this sweet look yours! Find the full step-by-step tutorial outlined below.
1. Take a small section from the front left side and make a loop going counterclockwise.
2. Grab an even amount of hair from the other side and pull behind the loop, keeping the ends separate.
3. Hold the first loop (end piece down), and cross the tail of the right section over the tail of the left.
4. Carefully holding all sections, continue wrapping the right piece clockwise, behind, up, and over the left loop.
5. Still working with the right section, weave the end over, under, and over, as shown.
6. Slowly pull each piece until it creates a loose knot. No pins needed!