You’ve seen a smokey eye before, but not quite like this! We chose a neutral brown palette with a touch of gold shimmer for added glam! From the office to a dinner date, we know that as soon as you give our Golden Smokey Eye Tutorial a whirl you’ll be rocking this sultry look all season long!
- Begin by applying chocolate brown pencil eyeliner to the upper lash line, and white pencil eyeliner to the lower waterline.
- Sweep a matte, dark brown eyeshadow lightly across the lower third of the lid.
- Next, apply a matte medium brown eyeshadow across the crease.
- Choose a small angled brush and apply dark brown shadow to the lower lash line.
- Add a hint of champagne shimmery eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye to create a pop.
- Apply a golden shimmer shadow from the inner corner, and blend towards the middle of the upper lid.
- Complete the look by applying mascara and touching up the white pencil eyeliner if needed.