The only thing we love more than a bit of metallic shimmer is a perfect mani to go with it! Our Nude and Silver Nail Tutorial keeps it chic and simple with a negative space design in OPI’s Do You Take Lei Away?, topped with a silver stripe accent! Scroll below to find all the steps to get the look!
There’s always an occasion that will call for a touch of glamour, that’s where our Simple Glam Eye Makeup Tutorial comes in! If you love the look of a classic cat-eye and defined brows, then you have to give this look a try. Plus, you can shop some of our favorite Sigma Beauty products below to recreate this exact look … check it out!
1. Begin by shaping your brows using the pencil from the Sigma Brow Expert Kit.
2. Fill in the brow with brush and powder from the kit.
3. Next, use the matte side of the highlight duo (also from the brow kit), and apply to the upper lid.
4. Add the shimmer from the other half of the duo to the brow bone and inner corner for a subtle pop.
6. Complete this simple glam look with a fresh coat of mascara!
If you like Piña Coladas (or maybe just cute manis!) then you will love our Nude with Pineapple Accent Nail Tutorial! For this irresistibly tropical look we used Essie’s Perennial Chic as the base, and O.P.I.’s I Just Can’t Cope-Acabana, Amazon … Amazoff, and Inglot’s #618 for the pineapple accent! Try out this look by following the simple steps below!
Hannah @ HannahRoxNails
Keeping it classic, chic, and simple is what our Chignon Hair Tutorial is all about! A low pony and a couple topsy twists are all you need to create this dreamy day-to-night hairstyle. Need all the deets and steps ASAP?! We’ve got you covered with the full tutorial below!
1. Begin with all your hair brushed back.
2. Next, pull your hair into a low ponytail.
3. Part the hair just above the pony and create a topsy tail.
4. Repeat step 3 and create another topsy tail.
5. Wrap the remaining hair up into the middle section, and fasten with bobby pins.
6. Carefully widen the bun and complete the look with hairspray!