Step up your smokey eye game just in time for all of your holiday festivities with our Halo Smokey Eye Shadow Tutorial! Using three shadows from the The Balm Smoke Balm Vol. 1 Eye Shadow Palette, this must-read tutorial will show you how to get a perfectly blended (and smokey!) look . Just scroll below to find all the deets for this dazzling eye!
(All eye shadows used can be found in The Balm Smoke Balm Vol. 1 Eye Shadow Palette.)
1. Start by applying Flame to the lower half of the lid using the Sigma #E55 brush.
2. Carefully apply Blaze to the inner third of the upper lid using the Sigma #E30 brush.
3. Repeat the previous step to the outer corner as shown (be sure to leave the light base eye shadow in the center of the lid).
4. Next, use the Sigma #E70 angle shadow brush to apply Spark through the crease of the lid.
5. Lightly blend across the crease from the inner corner outward using the Sigma #E25 brush.
6. Bring a highlight to the brow bone using Flame and the Sigma #E47 brush.
7. Using the Sigma #E65 angled precision brush, bring the Blaze eye shadow down and around to the lower lash line.
8. Line the upper lash line using Honeybee Gardens Black Eyeliner, and also lightly line the outer half of the lower lash line.
9. Carefully apply Eylure Lengthening 080 False Eyelashes.
10. Brighten the lower water line with NYX Wonder Pencil in Medium.
11. Add a few coats of Sigma Monumental Lash Volumizing Black Mascara to upper and lower lashes, and voila, you will have a beautiful smokey eye for all of your upcoming holiday events!