Simple can still be oh-so lovely, especially with our Easy Fishtail Braid Tutorial! Once you get the hang of the simple steps that we’ve outlined below, you will be able to transform your locks in a matter of minutes! Scroll down for all the deets!
1. Begin by pulling all your hair to one side.
2. Split the hair into two even sections to create a gap at the neck.
3. Using your index finger and thumb, pull the pony up and through the gap you created in step 2.
4. Pull all of the hair through the gap being sure to hold onto the twist.
5. Make a second gap a bit lower, and off to one side of the twist.
6. Carefully pull hair up and through again.
7. As you pull through, be sure to hold tightly onto the pony.
8. Make a third split but this time on the other side of the twist.
9. Depending upon hair length, continue to create gaps down the braid, and fasten with an elastic hair tie.
10. Start from the top of the pony and loosen each section until you achieve desired fullness and texture.