A simple french twist is a classic up-do that is perfect for a variety of occasions. If you’ve ever wondered how to achieve this chic style, we have just the guide for you! Follow the steps below to see how to use chopsticks to create the perfect french twist!
1. Lightly backcomb the lower half of your hair for fullness.
2. Next, pull all of your hair to one side and fasten with a clear hair-tie.
3. Using chopsticks, grab the ponytail just above the hair-tie.
4. With both hands, carefully twist up and around, tucking the ends into the top of the twist.
5. Leaving the chopsticks in, bobby-pin the french twist until it feels secure.
6. Slowly pull the sticks up and out to reveal your french twist!