Get the look of fashion’s finest with our Double Wing Cat Eye Tutorial! This runway-worthy smokey eye absolutely sizzles with the perfect combination of shadows, liner, and glam lashes. Find out what products we used and how we created the look below!
1. Begin by sweeping a soft, matte grey eye shadow (Matt Abdul) to the lower half of the eyelid using Sigma brush #E44.
2. Next, use the pointed Sigma brush #E30 to apply a shimmery charcoal eye shadow (No Waiting) on top of the base color, concentrating on the outer half of the lid.
3. Carefully line the upper lash line, and wing out the eye shadow (Leather Pants) using Sigma brush #E05.
4. Using the same brush and eye shadow, blend the very tip of the cat eye back towards the middle of the lash line.
5. Create the double cat eye by using a black eyeliner pencil to line the lower lash line, mimicking the same shape as above.
6. Smudge the liner using Sigma brush #E65 and a touch of the Leather Pants eye shadow.
7. Apply lengthening false lashes for a more glam look.
8. Finish by applying mascara to the upper and lower lashes!