This week’s mani was inspired by our Leopard-y Animal Silver and Black Brocade Skirt. It’s the purrrrfect blend of sassy and chic. Follow the steps below and you’ll be feline fine in no time!
Hannah @ HannahRoxNails
We may be living in a modern age, but that’s no reason to abandon the classics! This Hollywood glam makeup tutorial is the perfect way to achieve a retro-chic look that Marilyn Monroe would be proud of! It’s the perfect blend of vampy, vintage and va-va-voom! Follow the steps below and you’ll be a femme fatale at your next holiday fête!
1. Create an even skin tone by applying liquid foundation to cover any dark circles or blemishes.
2. Lightly powder your entire face to set the foundation. Depending upon your preference, you can use either translucent or mineral powder. We chose a mineral powder for a little more coverage.
3. Apply a neutral tone blush to accent your cheek bones.
4. Sweep a nude brown eye-shadow across the lid and concentrate in the crease.
5. Blend a slightly darker brown shadow using a smaller brush and focus from outer corner to center of the crease to define the lid.
6. Use an ivory or white eye-shadow from the inner corner to the center of the lash line to create a pop of brightness and add to the wide-eyed effect.
7. Chose a narrow angle brush and apply cream black liner to the lash line to further define the look. Direct the liner upwards as you near the outer corner.
8. Complete the eyes by adding a few coats of mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
9. Last but not least, apply a candy apple red lipstick.
The pixie cut may not be a new invention, but it seems to be taking the celebrity world by storm! From Beyonce to Pamela Anderson to Jennifer Lawrence, our favorite celebrity sirens have taken to chopping their locks and the end result is pure pixie perfection. This hair-raising look is bold and brave, but also somehow soft and feminine. And from what we have seen from Jennifer Lawrence as of late, it’s also incredibly diverse! So what do you think? Love the chop or is this coif craze a total flop?
Nobody wears braids quite like the lovely ladies of Game of Thrones. If you’re planning on celebrating Halloween as the daring Daenerys this year, we’ve got the perfect braided GOT hairdo for you! And the best part? You don’t have to stop at just one braid! Play with the look by adding as many as you’d like! Follow the steps below and this Khaleesi-coif will be yours!