Feast your eyes on this week’s dazzling jewel tone mani! Using four (or more!) of your favorite jewel tone polishes, plus a couple gold embellishments, you can create the perfect fall transitional look! Follow our steps below to make this gem of a mani your own!
Hannah @ HannahRoxNails
These spiked watermelon popsicles are sweet, refreshing, and fully equipped with a clever little rind drip tray built in!
Cut the watermelon away from the rind and blend it in a blender. Pour it into a bowl or a pitcher with a spout to make it easy to pour into the popsicle molds, then add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Pour the mixture into the molds, and insert the popsicle sticks through the rind by making a small slit with a knife. Be sure that the rind fits into the mold just enough to touch the mixture (to be able to freeze into place), but isn’t so small that it falls through the top opening. Then freeze the pops overnight.
With the wonderful warm weather, there are plenty of summer soirees and backyard barbecues in full swing! We’re totally in love with the neon fad that is #trending right now, so what better way to create an eye-catching table arrangement than with this DIY neon stamped napkin and placemat set? With the ability to make your own shapes and a multitude of colors, the possibilities are literally endless! Check out the easy steps below on how to entertain in style, and make your pool parties a go!
1. Cut your sponge into whatever shape you desire! We went with easy-peasy rectangles and triangles, but feel free to get creative!
2. Dip your sponge into the fabric paint and dab it onto a clean part of the plate to ensure you have even coverage.
3. Start stamping! You can stamp your shapes with even spaces in between to create a cohesive pattern, or spread them out at random to create an abstract arrangement. Try putting a couple different colored stamps in here and there for a fun pop of color!
4. Wash and dry your fabric paint according to the directions on the label, and start party planning!
The mojito is the ultimate summer cocktail: mint, lime juice, rum and a splash of spritzy soda water — it doesn’t get any better than that. Or can it? We think so! We added a twist to this classic cocktail that takes the refreshing flavor of citrus and mint and fuses it with the sweetness of strawberry; delivering this sultry summertime spirit. With a few simple ingredients there’s no reason not to give this refreshment a go!
Ingredients (serves one):
3 large strawberries, hulled and sliced
5 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
1.5 ounces (3 tablespoons) white rum
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon simple syrup
1/4 cup club soda
1. In a glass, muddle the simple syrup, strawberries, and fresh mint leaves until fragrant.
2. Add a handful of ice to your glass and pour in the white rum, lime juice, and club soda.
3. Gently stir, garnish with a sprig of mint, and enjoy immediately!
For a non-alcoholic version, you can simply omit the rum and add a bit more club soda.