On the hunt for an autumn cocktail that’s sweet, sultry, and oh-so-sophisticated? The Blackberry Bramble has what you desire! Its deep, rich colors are synonymous with fall and the medley of flavors are as surprisingly pleasant as watching the season’s first leaves reach the ground. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to one of these luxurious and luscious cocktails – you deserve it!
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 3/4 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 3/4 crème de mûre (A little pricey and hard to find, but trust us it’s well worth it. We founds ours here.)
- Blackberries for garnish
1. Fill cup halfway with ice
2. Add the gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup and stir well
3. Slowly pour in the crème de mûre
4. Garnish with a few plump, ripe blackberries and enjoy!
For a non-alcoholic version, you can simply omit the gin and raspberry liqueur and replace with club soda and Torani’s raspberry syrup.