Erica of FashionLush shares some cute (and super simple) ways to dress up your sunnies for summer! Take any old pair of sunglasses you might have lying around and spruce them up to make them summer soiree ready! Which pair of sunnies will you make? Share it with us below!
Click through for the full list of materials and instructions you’ll need to make your own!
What better way to enjoy your summer stay-cation, than with a cool printed mani! If you’ve never used nail wraps before, just follow this easy nail wrap tutorial, and you’ll be relaxing poolside before you know it!
NCLA nail wraps are so easy , because not only do they come with plenty of wraps (in case you mess up) but they also include a full size nail file, and complete instructions. The only thing else you need is some clear nail polish!
1.Paint your nails with clear nail polish and let it dry completely.
2. Choose the right size nail wrap for one nail at a time and apply. (I found I needed to step up one size for most of my nails, and you can sort of stretch the width of each nail wrap before applying, if you need to.) Start at the cuticle and smooth over your nail, working out any bubbles. Use the nail file to file off the excess tip, using gentle downward motions.
3. Finish with one or two more coats of clear polish. Let it dry, and you’re done!
Sip in style this 4th of July by jazzing up your drink with some fun and festive drink decorations!
– Try some star-spangled spirits by cutting watermelon into fun star shapes and a little red, white, and blue tinsel wrapped around the stem.
– Make your punch more patriotic with strawberries and blueberries along the rim. They’re the perfect colors, and tasty too!
– Oh say, can you see how adorable this mason jar looks with a festive bow and straw? Throw some blueberries into the mix, and you’ve got the perfect drink for a hot 4th of July!
What tasty treats are you planning on serving for the fourth?
Check out these fun ways to add sparkle to your everyday accessories and enjoy some one-of-a-kind shine:
- The Wanna Be Heartin’ Something Ring started out as a beautiful basic, but we pumped it up a notch with red glitter for a look as classic as Dorothy’s infamous ruby slippers.
- A little glitter can make an inexpensive pair of heels turn into a posh one-of-a-kind pair! From date night, to girls’ night out, the My Delicious Date Black Patent Pumps are sure to be a sparkly hit with some glitter added to the heel.
Helpful Hint: The trick when using glitter is to make sure you find the right adhesive. Your local craft store will have a lot of options to choose from, so check the label (or ask a friendly sales associate!) and you will have no problem finding the right glue option for your DIY project.