When we came across this adorable DIY Confetti Dipped Easter Eggs by Kelly of Studio DIY we couldn’t wait to give it a try and add a little LuLu*s twist! If you love gold sparkly things as much as we do, then you’re going to love these super adorable confetti covered Easter eggs! They will brighten your Easter decor and add a modern touch to your holiday display in a heartbeat!
- Hard-boiled or hollowed out eggs
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
- Gold Foil Confetti
- Paint Pens
- Small Bowl
- Drying Rack (Totally optional, but will make the drying process a breeze!)
1. Draw designs on the top of the eggs with your paint pens – hearts, polka dots, stripes, triangles, chevron, whatever your heart desires! Let them dry completely.
2. While your designs are drying, pour the confetti into the small bowl.
3. Once the eggs are dry, apply a coat of Mod Podge to the bottom of the eggs with your paint brush.
4. Immediately dip the bottom of the egg into your confetti-filled bowl and rotate until the bottom of the egg is completely covered in confetti.
5. Let the eggs dry again by placing the eggs on the drying rack or by setting them bottoms up in the egg carton.
And Voilà! You’ve created the most enviable Easter egg hunt of the entire neighborhood.
Don’t forget to check out the original tutorial by Kelly over at Studio DIY! Be sure to browse her site, we know you’ll fall in love with pretty much everything she touches. All images via Lulus.com.