With the wonderful warm weather, there are plenty of summer soirees and backyard barbecues in full swing! We’re totally in love with the neon fad that is #trending right now, so what better way to create an eye-catching table arrangement than with this DIY neon stamped napkin and placemat set? With the ability to make your own shapes and a multitude of colors, the possibilities are literally endless! Check out the easy steps below on how to entertain in style, and make your pool parties a go!
- Neon Fabric Paints
- Napkins & Placemats (you can certainly make your own, but we bought ours pre-made)
- Plate (not used for food)
1. Cut your sponge into whatever shape you desire! We went with easy-peasy rectangles and triangles, but feel free to get creative!
2. Dip your sponge into the fabric paint and dab it onto a clean part of the plate to ensure you have even coverage.
3. Start stamping! You can stamp your shapes with even spaces in between to create a cohesive pattern, or spread them out at random to create an abstract arrangement. Try putting a couple different colored stamps in here and there for a fun pop of color!
4. Wash and dry your fabric paint according to the directions on the label, and start party planning!