A bone-chilling celebration calls for cocktails of an equally eerie sort; try making a scrumptious Midnight Magic cocktail, an opaque black drink that features chilled Kahlua and black spiced rum flavors. But beware, the caffeine in this buzzy brew will keep you going well into the night. Gather friends, mix drinks, and toast to the spookiest night of the year!
Ingredients (Makes one drink):
- – 3 oz of Kahlua
- – 1 ½ oz of black spiced rum (we used Kraken Rum)
- – Black food coloring, if desired
- – Add the Kraken Rum and Kahlua to a shaker.
- – Next, add 2-3 drops of the food coloring. Careful, this stuff stains!
- – Give the ingredients a hard, dry shake (no ice). This will help thoroughly incorporate the food coloring into the liquid without watering it down.
- – Fill your shaker with ice and shake until your drink becomes nice and cold and frothy.
- – Sip and enjoy!
If you want something a little sweeter to sip on, try adding a splash of heavy cream to your Midnight Magic for a spooky, ghostlike finish and a creamy flavor.
We hope these cocktails will delight your costume-clad party guests and keep the party flowing all night long!
Are you mixing up any special cocktails for Halloween? Share your favorites in the comments! Need a last-minute Halloween costume? Check out our post!