Go boho with this darling double braid hair tutorial! By sectioning your hair and pre-braiding one of the sections, you can create a free-spirited look in a cinch! It’s a festival twist on a classic. Top it off with some festival gear and you’re good to go! With a tutorial that looks this complicated and cool, you’ll have everyone asking “how’d you do that?!”
1. Section 1/3 of your hair and loosely braid to one side.
2. Fasten with a clear elastic band.
3. Carefully pull on each section of the braid to widen it.
4. Split the remaining amount of hair into 2 equal sections.
5. Using the small braid as the third piece, loosely braid the rest of your hair down to one side.
6. Fasten with another clear elastic band.
7. Repeat step 3 to widen and loosen the final braid.
Now you have a fun braid-on-braid hairstyle!