As Leslie Knope said, “Feb. 14, Valentine’s Day, is about romance. But Feb. 13, Galentine’s Day, is about celebrating lady friends. It’s wonderful and it should be a national holiday.” Um, yes. We’re all about letting our loved ones know just how much they’re loved — and that includes best friends — so join us in marking our calendars for the not-so-fictional holiday. Whether you’re single or attached, it’s as good a time of year as any to let your MVP (most valuable pal) know how much you care. Scroll on for 7 gifts for your BFF that do exactly that.
1. Put a pin on it: One for her, one for you! Together, show the world that nobody messes with your clique.
2. Queen of hearts: Put a little love in her heart — and her ears.
3. No tea, no shade: There’s nothing to spill when your BFFs are in this club.
4. Girl power: Show her what a bad babe you think she is.
5. Flower delivery: Real roses die but a sweet phone case is forever — or at least until she upgrades.
6. Eye spy: True friends watch out for each other’s brows and lashes. That’s just a fact.
7. Make scents: Give the gift of a lovely smelling home with a fruity diffuser that also happens to look super chic.
What are you getting your bestie for Galentine’s Day? Show us on Instagram @lulus using #lovelulus!