Our Lulus Fashion Flashback Photo Contest is in full swing and we are having a blast with it! From hemp necklaces, to tattoo style chokers to fringe bangs and everything in-between, we are loving everyone’s throwback photos! Need some more inspiration? We turned to our employees to see how their fashion has evolved over the years! Scroll through to see all their amazing fashion triumphs and mishaps!
1. Velvet Underground: Copywriter Christina kills it with her anti-establishment hair-raising do.
2. Ball & Chain: Blog Relations Manager Stephanie is a true child of the 90’s with her ball chain necklaces and soccer tee.
3. Pink Hair Don’t Care: Our Returns Manager Sadie shows us brighter is better with her hot pink hair do.
4. Casual Friday: Head Stylist Cara keeps it casual with a crop top and baggy pants. Anyone else notice the silky Chinese blouse in the closet?
5. Teenage Wasteland: Marketing Assistant Tegan gets goth with fishnet tights and an attitude to be reckoned with.
1. Fishing Fashion: Customer Service Manager Alena looking adorable in her round sunnies and cozy sweater.
2. Adidas Forever: Marketing Coordinator Allison rocking throwback Adidas and a fleece vest at the beach.
3. Braid Invasion: Our Apparel Buyer Brittany goes to her first day of school in a Guess Jeans brand dress adorned with braids for days.
4. Heart-Shaped Glasses: Our Assistant Buyer Danielle is totally on-trend with heart-shaped sunnies and winter layers.
5. Matchy Matchy: Our head stylist Cara and her sister are just a couple of stylish siblings in perfectly matching ensembles.
6. Total Bow-verload: Our Editorial Coordinator Brittani is the ultimately girly-girl, because one bow is never enough!