Nothing says cozy quite like a sweater dress. Comfy and sexy all at once, it’s the ultimate transitional weather trend you can dress up or down. What’s more, the stylish staple is the perfect playmate for your favorite boots, no matter if your vibe is sporty, classic, glam, or eclectic. To help up your sweater weather game this season, we’ve put together seven no-fail dress and boot combos to try out ASAP. So whether you prefer your frock fitted or oversized — and your boots ankle high or OTK — there’s a winning pair here that’s guaranteed to take you through the season in style.
1. Add some edge to a soft-hued style with black suede slouch boots.
2. Keep it minimalist in a sleek turtleneck and clean white booties.
3. Go rich and cozy in deep burgundy with embroidered suede.
4. Do the easy, effortless thing in a slouchy v-neck and of-the-moment sock boots.
5. Get a little glam by mixing your blue bodycon with ornate floral print.
6. All neutral everything is anything but boring — and the perfect cold-weather date look.
7. Vamp up a muted mauve style with snakeskin accents.